This license grants you, the purchaser (one person), an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Templates you have purchased or downloaded.
You are licensed to use the Template to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients.
Things you can do
- You can use the Templates to create unlimited End Products for your personal or commercial projects.
- You can create unlimted End Products for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can modify or manipulate the Template. You can combine the Template with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
Things you cannot do
- You cannot re-distribute the Template, in a tool, "website builder" or "theme generator", or any End Product that is designed to allow an End User to build their own End Products using the Templates or derivatives of the Templates.
- You cannot share your access to the Templates with any other individuals
- You cannot re-distribute the Template's source code or design assets. You cannot re-distribute the Template either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Template. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Template as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
In other words use Tailwind Awesome Templates for anything you like except for projects that compete with Tailwind Awesome and would have a negative impact on our product sales.
Our order process is conducted by Gumroad.com. Gumroad is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Gumroad provides all customer order processes and handles returns.
Our refund policy
We offer a 14-day refund policy for all purchased licenses on TailwindAwesome.com if they meet the following:
- The Template is faulty, defective or is not as described.
- You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product.
If you have any doubts, concerns or questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us email@example.com.
Tailwind Awesome provides support for premium Templates only. We do not provide support for free Templates or Components. Our support scope is limited to directions/suggestions on how to use the product as advertised. Tailwind Awesome does not provide product customisations or guides for non-technical people, neither do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
The support service is valid from the date of your purchase.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
Standard License Definitions
- The individual who purchased the Standard License.
- The source code made available to the Licensee after purchasing a Tailwind Awesome license.
- End Product
- A customised implementation or derivative of the Template.
- End User
- A user of an End Product
- Individuals or organization receiving professional services directly from a Licensee, which are specially produced for them.