Tailwind Nextjs Starter Blog
This is a Next.js, Tailwind CSS blogging starter template. Comes out of the box configured with the latest technologies to make technical writing a breeze. Easily configurable and customizable. Perfect as a replacement to existing Jekyll and Hugo individual blogs.
About the template
- Demo Blog - this repo
- My personal blog - modified to auto-generate blog posts with dates
- Aloisdg's cookbook - with pictures and recipes!
- GautierArcin's demo with next translate - includes translation of mdx posts, source code
- David Levai's digital garden - customized design and added email subscriptions
- Thinh's Corner - customized layout with sticky side table of contents
- Leo's Blog - Tuan Anh Huynh's personal site. Add Snippets Page, Author Profile Card, Image Lightbox, ...
- thvu.dev - Added mdx-embed, view count, reading minutes and more.
- fiqrychoerudin.dev - simple portfolio.
- irvin.dev - Irvin Lin's personal site. Added YouTube embedding.
- KirillSo.com - Personal blog & website.
- DevBoy Blog - M.Reza's personal blog
- slightlysharpe.com - Tincre's main company blog
- blog.b00st.com - b00st.com's main music promotion blog
- Easy styling customization with Tailwind 3.0 and primary color attribute
- Near perfect lighthouse score - Lighthouse report
- Lightweight, 45kB first load JS, uses Preact in production build
- Mobile-friendly view
- Light and dark theme
- Supports plausible, simple analytics and google analytics
- MDX - write JSX in markdown documents!
- Server-side syntax highlighting with line numbers and line highlighting via rehype-prism-plus
- Math display supported via KaTeX
- Citation and bibliography support via rehype-citation
- Automatic image optimization via next/image
- Flexible data retrieval with mdx-bundler
- Support for tags - each unique tag will be its own page
- Support for multiple authors
- Blog templates
- TOC component
- Support for nested routing of blog posts
- Newsletter component with support for mailchimp, buttondown, convertkit and klaviyo
- Supports giscus, utterances or disqus
- Projects page
- Preconfigured security headers
- SEO friendly with RSS feed, sitemaps and more!
- A markdown guide
- Learn more about images in Next.js
- A tour of math typesetting
- Simple MDX image grid
- Example of long prose
- Example of Nested Route Post